Sunday, May 28, 2017

Lots to update!

So, why the radio silence? What's been going on?
  • an infuriating amount of nothing to report, followed by
  • getting hired at a startup to install cameras before being assigned to build a pot-growing robot army, and then when I'd moved and gotten kids set up so I could really start kicking ass, they showed me the door, and I left with my own working robot that I'd developed for them in my bag that day.
  • an escape from the lowest depths of poverty into the next step up (a struggle which continues, but thanks to services like Uber and Postmates, I'm actually free of bosses and self-funding!)
  • the acquisition of a trailer upon which to build a Tiny house- build series coming soon!
  • the founding of a site to sell Raspberry Pi electronics with the aim of training and equipping mad scientists everywhere (www.RaspberryPiranha.com)
  • Further developments on the state of the sun-tracking steam turbine project, the farmbot project, and the Torrent project, which will be expanded upon here in more detail
  • The Dadiot Podcast and Youtube Channels! I will be recording episodes where guests and I do mad science, exploring deep problems to the deepest practically applicable depths we can in a day, ideally while high on marijuana. Slated projects include food foraging, wireless network wardriving, glass blowing, movie stunts and stunt fighting, computer vision, a build series on the steam turbine, farmbot, and other raspberry pi devices for sale on the raspberry piranha store.
  • This blog will be transferred over to a new site some point in the (hopefully near) future, and the contents of this blog will contain the notes, references, and externally hosted image accounts will be linked to and on display for visual aid or entertainment.
  • Oh yeah, I want to go back and edit some of my shitty writing too.
Hope y'all motherfuckers have been happily proceeding about your respective kickings of asses in my absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment