Sunday, November 1, 2015

Welcome.

This is my first post on this blog. I've created it to keep a log of my own efforts, to record my previous adventures, and to store my thoughts on topics I consider interesting, important, useful, entertaining, or otherwise worth keeping.  Most of the posts will be in English, but unless I get some sort of traumatic brain injury, not all of them will be.

My name is Kendall Meade. I'm 29 years old, a single dad, an atheist, a former missionary.  In the course of my life, I have nearly become maritally engaged on accident, I've had coffee with warlords to discuss the logistics of arming their troops, I've cofounded and run a business that- as far as I can tell- seems to have changed a whole economy, and I have been an illegal immigrant.  I've been at the receiving end of an abusive relationship, I have worked with displaced people from the longest running civil war in history, and worked with orphans who's family members had died of HIV, and with marginalized tribal groups from all around southeast Asia.

I've translated portions of the Bible, and studied it formally. I've worked in industrial photography labs. I've ghost-written a master's thesis.

All of which I'd like to eventually catalog here, along with thoughts about my current efforts- notably a startup that I think can 'cure' digital piracy, and my thoughts on recording, reporting, and taking action on human rights abuses, especially by or in the name of totalitarian theocracies.

I hope this is interesting for you, but the primary point is for me to have these stories written down and organized, so that hopefully I can begin filling in the gaps between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment